Sammy’s is famous for our fantastic food and fun atmosphere
We are celebrating our 18th year of serving great food & great times. Sammy’s is located between NC State University’s Main and Centennial Campus, on Avent Ferry Road at the Mission Valley Shopping Center.
At Sammy’s, we continue to serve, freshly prepared, and tasty, menu items for over 16 years. We serve 44 draft beers, and .79 Jumbo Wings & Buffalo Bites every day. Come see why we are better than the competition.
Click on this picture to take a Sammy’s Virtual Tour. See what you are MISSING!
Our menu is made mostly from scratch, consisting of:
- Fall off the bone, baby back ribs, with eight different house-made sauces
- The best homemade chicken wings, buffalo bites and 13 house-made sauces
- Fresh salads, with ingredients straight form the farmers market
- Ground chuck burgers, not ground beef, fresh never frozen
- Tasty sandwiches, wraps, and hand-cut chicken fingers
- Delicious dinner entrees with plenty of choices, including our famous rib combo’s
We have a fun and relaxed atmosphere… a place that you will want to come back to:
- Over 70 TV’s, including 9 LCD TV’s – 70 inches or larger & 13 booths with private TV’s
- Surround sound throughout, on over 20 speakers, with six different sound zones
- Buck Hunter, Pinball, Nascar Racing, Foosball, Basketball shoot, Billiard table, Internet juke box, and more
- Large Indoor / Outdoor decks, with roll up garage doors, and over 25 TV’s
- Team Trivia 1st and 3rd Monday and 2nd & 4th Tuesday of the Month 8-10pm, with host Willie Wright, win stuff
- Live acoustic with John Dupree & Kevin Wing 1st & 3rd Friday at 8pm-11pm